Текущее время: 17 окт 2021, 13:26

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Спонсор раздела

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 77 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Английский
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 сен 2021, 12:12 
Заглянул в окно
Заглянул в окно

Благодарил (а): 1 раз.
В наличии: 12

Блог: Просмотр блога (0)
I_Incognito писал(а):
ScottYates
Hey! English is your native language? How did you get to this forum? Do you want to lose weight?

Yes English is my native language. I found this forum online i don't remember where i found this but I was searching for different diet plans to stay healthy and i found this forum which is very informative to follow.

Профиль Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 сен 2021, 18:24 
Решила остаться
Решила остаться

Благодарил (а): 8 раз.
В наличии: 68

Награды: 2
Роза (1) Красное яблоко (1)
ScottYates писал(а):
I_Incognito писал(а):
ScottYates
Hey! English is your native language? How did you get to this forum? Do you want to lose weight?

Yes English is my native language. I found this forum online i don't remember where i found this but I was searching for different diet plans to stay healthy and i found this forum which is very informative to follow.

This is phenomenal!

Профиль Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 сен 2021, 20:46 
Постелила коврик
Постелила коврик

Благодарил (а): 143 раз.
В наличии: 294

Награды: 3
Пасхальное яичко мраморное (1) Мышка в норушке (1) Цветок в горшке (1)
ScottYates писал(а):
I_Incognito писал(а):
ScottYates

ScottYates :pri_vet:-:
Do you study Russian by reading this forum, or just read it with some kind of MT engine? Just curious :)

Профиль Перейти к дневничку Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 сен 2021, 12:06 
Заглянул в окно
Заглянул в окно

Irene_L писал(а):
ScottYates писал(а):
I_Incognito писал(а):
ScottYates

ScottYates :pri_vet:-:
Do you study Russian by reading this forum, or just read it with some kind of MT engine? Just curious :)

No i don't i am using google to translate it but is there any way to learn basic of russian language?

Профиль Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 сен 2021, 14:06 
Постелила коврик
Постелила коврик

Благодарил (а): 143 раз.
В наличии: 294

Награды: 3
Пасхальное яичко мраморное (1) Мышка в норушке (1) Цветок в горшке (1)
Цитата:
No i don't i am using google to translate it but is there any way to learn basic of russian language?

ScottYates
Same way as learning the basics of English or any other language, I guess. Alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, something not too boring to read and/or watch, practice, etc. Maybe this would be helpful for you: https://realrussianclub.com/russian-language-lesson-1/
I use Anki to learn English words and phrases in context, watch movies/series, read books and websites like Quora (I just read it, not participate). I'm a devoted introvert, though, so I'm not very good at speaking/writing, but it's ok for me. Perfect is the enemy of the good, as they say :)

Профиль Перейти к дневничку Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 сен 2021, 10:41 
Заглянул в окно
Заглянул в окно

Irene_L писал(а):
Цитата:

ScottYates
Same way as learning the basics of English or any other language, I guess. Alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, something not too boring to read and/or watch, practice, etc. Maybe this would be helpful for you: https://realrussianclub.com/russian-language-lesson-1/
I use Anki to learn English words and phrases in context, watch movies/series, read books and websites like Quora (I just read it, not participate). I'm a devoted introvert, though, so I'm not very good at speaking/writing, but it's ok for me. Perfect is the enemy of the good, as they say :)

Thank You so much for this i will surely look into this and will try to learn.

Профиль Подарить подарок  

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 сен 2021, 13:08 
Решила остаться
Решила остаться

Благодарил (а): 8 раз.
В наличии: 68

Награды: 2
Роза (1) Красное яблоко (1)
ScottYates писал(а):

In 2018 I started learning English to be able to read serious scientific publications. Machine translation didn't suit me. I think that not only for me it served as a motivation. So anything is possible) :a_g_a: :cool_cool:
Now I am not motivated by articles in my specialty. :nez-nayu: It is much more interesting for me to communicate with real people. And even now I sometimes read articles with a translator, the quality of the translation has improved and it turns out faster. Especially in keyword searches, when you need to quickly scan through a mountain of information. ;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-)))

Профиль Подарить подарок  

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 77 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]