Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:59

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Наш форум вне политики. Открыт для русскоязычного населения всего мира. Общая цель сообщества - здоровый образ жизни, нормализация веса.

Правила: общение только на русском языке, не приемлемы оскорбления других и открытое высказывание своей политической точки зрения.

За нарушение правил - бан без предупреждения.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: My 5 Tips To Motivate My Teen
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 янв 2022, 17:44 
Заглянул в окно
Заглянул в окно

Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 1 раз.
В наличии: 15

Блог: Просмотр блога (0)
Looking for fine ways to motivate my own teen is something of great practice for me. But this is also something that requires me to be the utmost best. Thus, I will take you into the same practice routine so you get to attain similar benefits as me.
1. Respect Your Teen
At first, you need to look to respect your teen a lot. Parents nowadays tend to look the other way and look to impose their authority over their children. It can be fruitful for younger ones but teens look to take the negative out of this. Hence, they need respect which results in their love expressing themselves!
2. Respect His Thoughts
Your teen will only enter the epitome of motivation if he gets the backing from home. If you are his only parent, this makes you in a higher responsible position. But teens that have both parents require and demand more from them. And this demand reaches the peak when they want their voices to be heard.
3. Look for Things that Make Them Happy
Another fine aspect to improve their growth and motivation is to look for items that they love. Often, when teens see something new, their love multiplies towards their parents. In addition, teens will easily locate new items and their aspirations will know no bounds. This alone feeling will lift them up a lot.
4. Go the Distance for Them
Often you will find your teen in the middle of a wrong thing. It might be a good idea to treat him in a strong way but that needs to be done at home. Do not scold or dishearten your child in front of others. If you respect or at least take a definitive stand for him, he will never forget this gesture and it will motivate him to look for the right step in the future.
5. Motivate Them
This was the initial topic of discussion but it is also the key point too. Motivation is necessary for developing motivation in them. It is not difficult to understand since you need to play with your words. Good words strike more than a sword. And this is why you need to make your young teen motivated with words!
Read Also: https://ksa.mytutorsource.com/blog/best-ways-to-motivate-your-teen-to-learn/

Профиль Подарить подарок  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]